View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 07:49 AM   #4
DAMAutoRestorations

Default Re: 1930 Ford Model A 4Dr (Inherited Don't Know Much - HELP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Birdman View Post
That car looks really nice. IF it is all original, fantastic! I think if it were mine I would clean, put the running gear safe and enjoy it as is. I cant give any details on the car itself, but as a prospective buyer that has been looking at what seems about everyone of these that has been for sale for the better part of the last 5 years, I would think 10k-15k would be a price I would be willing to pay. Maybe leaning towards 15k if its as good as the pics show. May be a good idea to tell us what the potential buyer is looking to pay for it, theres plenty of guys on here to say if its a reasonable offer. I think the best selling feature is its originality. Restored examples can be had for in the 15k range.
My dad was talking with a guy a few years back about selling it, the number that had been thrown around was $25K, but my Dad backed out at the last minute and decided to keep it. The guy that I have been talking to hasn't really given me much to go on in terms of price, for the Model A alone. He just said a whole bunch of $100 dollar bills. What he was trying to get me to do in the beginning was let the Model A and the Original 62 Impala go for $15K total. I may be blonde but I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. He's a pretty fast talker, like "oh these Model A's are a dime a dozen" but I've been in contact with this guy for about a year now and he is still interested in something so it can't be that unspectacular right?
DAMAutoRestorations is offline   Reply With Quote