View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:45 AM   #63
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-owl View Post
Hi there, Sixteen tons: Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store. Meaning you can't afford to pass on!
Hey Mel,
This would be OFF TOPIC, were it not for the fact that the song was a hit by "Tennessee" Ernie FORD.
Quote:
84 isn't absolute, but, in the realm of reality.
Actually, from what the monthly blood tests show is that I have the metabolism of a 50 year old. The cocktail of medications that I take seems to have had the effect of remarkably retarding the aging process, while strengthening the recuperative powers. If you will remember back when I had a Squamous Cell Carcinoma surgically removed from my Left Forearm, it was supposed to take a year to heal. It was healed up in three months, and ten days.

Were it not for the effects that are the result of the catastrophic murdercycle crash in 1987, I would essentially be in the condition of a person in their 50s.
Quote:
I gather you have an "ex" but no kinfolk.
Yes, but I have a "family" of Felines.
Quote:
Possible solution: Will and testement the gitar's to an auction house under condition that the proceeds go to a charity of your choice.
The Guitars going to someone unknown is what I'm avoiding. Why would I trust them to someone who is going to bestow them on some stranger. Hell, I can do THAT myself!
Quote:
Will and testement the cars to whomever you fancy.
That too is easier said than done. It needs to be someone who knows what they're doing when it comes to automobiles, and appreciates RARE stuff. Will just have to wait and see what happens.
Quote:
Then, what about the property? Mel
One of the stipulations of the State of Texas is: For providing Medical Insurance in the form of Medicai, the State gets my real estate when I demise. So THAT is THAT.

But there is so much more that is included: Felines; Tools; Lightshow equipment; Concert Equipment; Computers; Library; and etc. It boggles me to contemplate the problem that someone will have disposing of all the STUFF.

Anyway, everything happens when and how it is supposed to happen, but I appreciate your concern.

Take care.

JC
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote