View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 04:39 PM   #15
Synchro909

Default Re: Millennials decided on an "A"

Advice here from the other side of the world might seem strange at first glance but the international part of owning one (or more) of these cars and the contacts/friends you make is not to be forgotten.
If it gets cold where you are, I agree with the recommendations for a closed car, a Tudor or Fordor would be my suggestion too. You said that you intend starting a family soon and I assume you intend bringing the "younguns" along with you. When they are still babies, you will have to reach into the back of a Tudor to get to them which might be a hassle but a 4 door car will make that easier. As has been said above though, there is plenty of wood in them though. Once the kids are a little older, a Tudor is a better idea because they won't be able to open a door at the wrong moment and fall onto the road. I think I'd put up with a couple of years reaching into the back of the car for even more years of peace of mind. Check out the various bodies at your local club and talk to owners, even go for a ride.
I second those who suggest a Tudor.