View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 02:34 PM   #483
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Question. Who likes highway cops.
Answer. No one.

My friend Ken took years to grow up. Motor bikes were just one of his toys and he had numerous toys and motor bikes in particular. He was clocked exceeding the speed limit on his red racing bike and a chase by the cops ensued. Ken knew his way around the area so he took many short roads because a bike can decelerate and accelerate much quicker than the cops in their motor cars. I think Ken was enjoying himself and shortly before it ended he had 12 cops trying to catch him. He got a good lead, got to Tocumwal and shut the bike in his friends garage where it stayed for 3 months. Ken simply started riding his blue bike. He said cops in his town of Cobram which is 9 miles south east of Tocumwal had a blitz on riders of red bikes.
Ken didn’tlike highway cops, neither does anyone else and that includes gary and also general duties cops. One cop quoted the following. Not all highway cops are c****, but all the c**** in the police force are in highway patrol.

I've told the highway patrol boss many things that he didn't like. I was courteous and well mannered in the delivery. I also told him to remove "highway patrol" and write "highway men" on the side of their motor cars.

Ken on left side and highway cop on right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fast biker..JPG (36.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg highway cop.JPG (42.0 KB, 3 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.

Last edited by woofa.express; 01-21-2019 at 02:44 PM.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote