View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #120
Vic Piano

Default Re: 2013 Florida “Barner’s Bash” Plans

T-Shirt Request

We've still got in the neighborhood of thirty (30) Dash Plaques available and now, I'm starting to get inquiries about the proposed Cigar City Flatheads T-Shirts. Previously we received a dozen or so request however, as I've mentioned in other post, we have to order a minimum number of T-Shirts and the up front (out of pocket) cost is $300.00+ so, I don't want to commit money until we have sufficient orders (cash in hand).

Here is what I suggest; at the minimum order number, the price for the T-Shirts can be set at right around $20.00. That price includes packaging & shipping. If you would like one or more T-Shirts, send a check in the appropriate amount, made payable to Vic Piano, 18501 Council Crest Dr., Odessa, FL 33556. We will hold all the checks until we have sufficient orders to have the T-Shirts made. Don't forget to include the T-Shirt size(s) you want as well as your return address.

The T-Shirts will have a large Cigar City Flatheads logo on the back and a small logo on the left front. All T-Shirts are white, as in "you can have any color you want, as long as its white"...