View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 12:43 PM   #6
Tim Ayers

Default Re: Charlie stolded.....my version

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kube View Post
Charlie, I think nearly (99.9999%) of everyone that has ever dealt with you, knows for fact you are one heck of a good guy worthy of trust.
There are a few folks that regardless of how they are treated will never be happy. Anyone that owns a business and deals with the public knows this.
I'd recently had a lady come in to my store demanding a refund for a product that we have NEVER carried / NEVER sold. Fruitlessly I'd attempted (nicely) to explain this to her. I got the old "the customer is always right" from her.
Um, nope, the customer is not always right.
She was ultimately shown the door and invited to NEVER return.
So, Charlie, rest well... you are not alone with this type of dealing.
I'm confident to speak for others in this instance : 99.999999% of us stand strong behind you.

Kube,

As a school administrator, I don't deal with retail customers, but I view parents and students as customers nonetheless. I use to subscribe to the customer is always right adage , but the pandemic has changed that viewpoint for me.

I've read something somewhere that changed my view point. For example, a "customer" comes in an auto shop and says he wants to run only 1 out of 5 lug nuts on his wheels. He is a customer and is certainly not right.

Moral is, sometimes people are wrong. Doesn't matter if they are customer or not, nobody is perfect.
Tim Ayers is offline   Reply With Quote