View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 07:59 PM   #13
Brad in Germany

Default Re: Werner - ask away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner View Post
But I am here in Germany a "lone fighter". In my environment, I know only 2 Model A. Both are no longer driven and overslept their car life under cotton covers. I can not ask anyone. There is an A-Forum here; they have been only 5 questions in the last 2 years!

That's why I find the Ford Barn Forum extremely helpful!

Many Thanks for the nice words.
Hallo Werner,

You are not alone and there is a very active Model A group over near Köln (about a 40 minute drive down Autobahn 4, from you) who go on tours and participate in local shows and support local events, etc. Many of their group have lots of experiences and are technically proficient in diagnosing and fixing most Model A issues....and have access to many Model A specific tools, etc.

Speaking of "helping out", I'll be visiting with one of them next week and have hauled an entire 69 pound suitcase full of Model A parts to Germany for him! ....just trying to help a fellow Model A'er out....

Here are some photos from one of their recent tours:

So you are not alone; just reach out to this forum and you will find that someone, somewhere in the world will have the answer to your Model A question or will help you solve your most challenging Model A predicament.

mit Ford A Grüße aus Frankreich (im Moment),
Brad now in France
Brad in Germany is offline   Reply With Quote