View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #13
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: Interesting observation with a 59L block- Still pretty thick @ 3 3/8ths bore

You all can rest nicely tonight knowing when Im finished helping Tim with his Flathead project he will have one heck of a kick ass combination. Now about a cam Im thinking the Crane R-450 would work just fine.
The honing will be accomplished with the good old tried and true Sunnen rigid hone in their highly successful machine that many quality shops use in place of boring blocks these days.
Old Ron I think the complete 3-7/16 bore engine I have was one that came from you or someone we both know a very long time ago. Its waiting to be reborn one day.
Ronnieroadster
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH

Last edited by Ronnieroadster; 04-03-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote