View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 09:12 PM   #724
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Rufus, Folks,
Thanks for the comments. The great grandson and I are going to try to work on more light prep work for his dad on Friday. I have shuffled a lot of toys in the shop to make room to get the scaffold moved around to finish lights and fans in the high bay area. When done there will be 112 linear feet of LED lights hugging the reflective ceiling in that area. Each of the other low bay rooms will get about 40 linear feet of the same. Should be well lit.

On the truck I was able to push out the old distributor bushings and insert the new ones. A new friend Mic F. Stopped in and he will machine the bushings to be in alignment with the housing. This just takes a variable out of the equation. I will be pleasantly surprised if this solves all the engine issues.

I marked and pulled the turn signal off the steering column. Still more to evaluate on that. Not sure how it worked. Flasher was no where to be found. Have pictures will try to get them loaded up. Here you go:

I got a new coil mounting bracket and moved the coil to the engine side of the cowl. I just could not seem to get under the dash to mount it there. This will be easier while I trouble shoot things.

Speaking of shooting things. We saw a nice buck behind the house tonight at dusk. Might have to spend some time in the woods too!

Thanks for checking in on me!
Got to get some rest tomorrow is going to be a big day!

Regards,
Chris
Lots of Allis tractors
Some Cub Cadets
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote