Thread: Show and tell.
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 07:50 PM   #8
Capt Kirk

Default Re: Show and tell.

JM35...if your name is John Mason then yes, you did sell me some parts and gave me a wealth of information. I have been indebted to you to this day for all the help you provided...thank you. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since we last talked and it's nice reuniting with you now. As you can see, the 35 survived the trip down from AK. It's nice to have some summer to do these things that I like to do.
LBS...my future father in law lives in GB. I didn't know about the show and I wouldn't have been ready for it...I am now. I've never been to a show in the lower 48...a little intimidating to me. The car is beautiful but there's some changes that my dad did to it that remain on it now. I don't want to go to a show and get beat up about those things. A lay-person would have no idea...and Alaska's full of lay-person's. I'm fairly new to MI and would love to get into the show circuit but don't know how I can find out about them and don't know if I'd be getting flack for having juice brakes and two wipers down low instead of one at the top.
Empty wallet
Capt Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote