View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:23 AM   #10
Farrell In Vancouver

Thumbs up Re: Finished my interior today, what ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBordEngineMan View Post
Hello all the 29 Tudor is getting close to being done. I guess? Finished my interior today this is a kit from Lee Chatterton it was a pretty good kit I guess I have never done anything like this before no upholstery work before so no LAUGHING!!! I know that it is not perfect but that is ok because my car is just a driver and it looks better now than when I got it so all I like is to paint the wheels and put on my new tires and I will be ready for some fun I promised the wife that the first thing we are going to do is drive out somewhere in the country for an old fashioned picnic just pull off somewhere under a big tree and enjoy life!! Because it just don't get any better than driving around in a FORD Model A!!!!! Thanks for looking and not laughing to much at the interior job! Robert DeBord See the pictures below of interior and the way I bought it and the way it looks now in my avatar picture.
Great Job! I just went through this on my coupe and I know how much "fun" it is........One suggestion, Take a dental pick and lift the fabric around the nail heads to cover those shiny heads. After I did that, every one thought the panels were glued in. Have fun on the picnic!
Cheers!
Farrell In Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote