View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #7
Terry, NJ

Default Re: Way off topic.. Ryan.. let this run a little..

Uhhhh, I did that too! Wish now I hadn't! Maybe it's me, but I don't love Apple!
A. For what these damn things cost, $1000. + B. My daughter used to use Apples when she worked at L.A. Unified and always thought they were more "Stable" (Whatever that means) than the Microsoft, mine isn't "Stable" at all. The screen flits around all over the place. C. Lack of instruction or of positive control. The two are related! First, The Apple dealer ran classes at $25 a pop to teach you about Apples! First you pay over a thousand dollars for the stupid thing, then they charge you to learn all about it! Also, I get into pages/sites whatever and there's no backing out of it. You almost have to reboot the machine. Ask the people who own one! Give me my old Microsoft XP!
Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff/Illinois View Post
We had XP and I loved it, worked great, had a lot of free stuff then Microsoft got greedy and forced everyone over to Windows 10. You want Microsoft Office?? It's gonna cost you do you want to pay monthly or a one time gouge? We found a free alternative

I bit the bullet, played their game, but never again when this POS dies I'm going over to Apple.
Terry, NJ is offline   Reply With Quote