Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 11:29 PM   #8
woofa.express

Default Re: Merry Christmas

Christmas brings cheer and sadness.

And some will miss it entirely. Those who board flights in the western hemisphere,mainly America, on Christmas eve and fly west to Asia including Australia. They will arrive on boxing day. They have of course crossed the international dateline.

For those who spend time with their families or friends. It is, for some, the only time they meet for quite a time. And the kids. Unwrapping gifts, the excitement, pretty paper going every where and the talk, yelling even screaming. Adults watching with much pleasure. The Christmas lunch. Much good food and special dishes. Over eating and perhaps just a little too much wine. Later regretting it.

And now for the families who have lost loved ones throughout the year. There are several I know of on this forum. Their first Christmas without a family member or even a close friend. It will be sad. I feel for you.

Also for those of you who have had health set backs I do hope you have a family Christmas reunion. For those of you who have lost a family member some time back. I do hope you too have a family reunion.

For those of you who are alone for any reason. I do hope you find comfort with someone for Christmas.

This household brings in such people so they don’t feel unwanted.

I wish you all well.
Attached Images
File Type: gif santa 4.GIF (6.3 KB, 4 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote