View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 02:22 PM   #26
Alaska Jim

Default Re: Flathead city, Gary Howard, Grants Pass, Or

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Yes Dan, I remember you. I have not been to any car functions since last june. I hap a hip replacement in early july last year, and it took me a while to recuperate. I wish you would have been able to get hold of me before , on this eng. thing. . I live half way between Palmer, and Wasilla, off the Palmer-Wasilla Hwy. call me anytime 907- 440-7786 . I am not much good for working on stuff anymore because of my bad back, but I will help with any info, and/ or advise. My brother is a Machinist, and he just retired about a month ago, and is very familiar with flatheads.. I hope you get this straightened out, or at least get your money back. I would try again to get the credit card company involved. you paid for goods and services you never received. you should be able to get a refund/ credit to your card.--- Jim. I think you could have had an engine built for you here in Anchorage for what you have already laid out. the shop where my brother used to work is still open, but with out him I do not know for sure how much experience some of the younger guys have on flatheads. let me know when you get this resolved, and maybe I can help you find a reputable shop here in Alaska. good machine shops are hard to find anymore, and a good machinist is even harder to find. ---- JIm

Last edited by Alaska Jim; 06-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Alaska Jim is offline   Reply With Quote