View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Retro Jim

Default 1949 to 1959 Ford cd disc - Like a Green book on your computer !

City: Abbottstown
State: Pa.
Price: $12

I have a Ford disc for your Windows computer that comes with 2 separate sections on the disc .
***THIS WILL NOT WORK ON MAC COMPUTERS !***
One section has all the illustrations just like in the "Green Book" that people own . Has tons of blow up illustrations and views like you would see at the parts store ! You can find all the parts you need or the ones that are missing to get your car / wagon built and back together . The diagrams also have all the Ford numbers so you can order your parts .
The second section is the "Text Catalog" which is basically all the parts numbers for all the parts used in those years for every piece made .
I have sold well over 50+ of these discs already !

I charge $12 shipped per disc to the lower 48 states and Canada . Anyplace else will be more . Yes I will ship over seas to other countries too . Now it does cost a bit more due to the shipping and takes longer to receive the Ford disc . I will be happy to get the price for you but will need your complete shipping / mailing information to take to the postal service to see what the costs will be .

The disc are very similar to the more costly ones that other places sell on-line BUT there is one difference between mine and theirs . I don't have a fancy picture or label on the disc .

I also ship my disc in a jewel case and is mailed to you in a padded envelope .

If you have any questions or would like to order one for a Christmas Gift , stocking stuffer or one for your garage , please send me a PM or you can email me at , [email protected] and I will give you all the information on how to get the 1949 to 1959 Ford Disc for your Ford !

Thanks for your interest in my 1949 to 1959 Ford Disc !

Jim
Retro Jim is offline   Reply With Quote