View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 10:02 PM   #107
Seabees

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Sugarmaker! Nice find! I too am working on a '32 BB. It belongs to a local farmer who's family bought it new. It's pretty beat being a farm truck, but we're getting there. Frame, running gear, engine, and radiator are all done and back together. Waiting on my body guy to finish the body. If you need any advice, call someone who knows more than me! I've been at it for about a year and a half now, and I've learned a lot about it, mostly the hard way since I am in Eastern Oregon and there are very few mechanics out here other than me, who work on this old stuff. I'm mostly a Model A guy, but figured I'd broaden my horizon! There are a few good sources, Renner's Corner to name a good one. One thing I've learned is that the '32 is unique in that there seems to be few parts to come by, and then they are expensive! I still need a radiator cap, but have never seen one for sale. I did acquire a choke cable, which was missing, for $300. Pretty spendy I thought! Keep us informed! If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to contact me. Good luck!
Seabees is offline   Reply With Quote