View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #42
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Engine rebuild cost

I heard that the problem has been solved, Money will be returned and an additional amount will be given for the lack of core that can be returned.

Here is what I have been told happened when I asked him for his side of the story I left out his first name on purpose;

Hi Mike
I have replaced first engine.He condemned before he even tried it. I have offered to refund his original cost & shipping and either replacement core or $300.00 short block core charge. A standard in business today is customer returns product. The business issue's refund. I would like to get product back before refund is issued.
This was my last e-mail to him

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Richard Falluca <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi J*****
I understand you do not want to try second engine.
I have only refunded money for three engines in my 35 plus years. I am here to work with you.
First engines must be returned to us. Returning product before getting refund is a standard any business. There is no practice of getting refund then returning product. I have offered to pay shipping to and from you. I also stated I will not pay additional services. Additional services are not the norm in business. I will assist you with BOL and arrange at your convenience for pick up. The first engine can be set on and affixed to top of crate for you convenience. After I receive engines with gasket set. I will send refund. I understand there is a problem with first engine the second engine should be returned as sent in prime condition as sent. I also will refund the original crating charge and not charge for crating on second engine. Crating charges are not refundable as stated in http://www.antiqueenginerebuilding.com/shipping.htm
I have enclosed a copy of warranty as I stated the liability is of engine only. I am willing to refund our core charge of $300.00 this is our short block core charge.
Thanks
Rich

Mike feel free to post. I do not post on FORDBARN
Thanks VERY MUCH
Rich