View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #16
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: '35 Ford Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Good god man... Have you seen Mike's '35 cab? I hadn't... but stumbled upon his gallery this morning and have been foaming at the mouth since. All black, all Ford, just my styl... To read the rest of this blog entry from The Ford Barn, click here.
YES!!...Good god man...where have been . We saw this beautiul car many times on the OLD FORDBARN and actually a few times here on your barn. Mike probably knows how much I/we love seeing that mostly all original survivor '35 Cabriolet and I even once had the unthinkable audacity to suggest that he consider puting me first in line on the long list of wannabees who would give a left body part to purchase that baby when he gets ready to sell (yea, right, just like I would sell one of my children ). Now unfortunately for me, I missed seeing his cars in person in either '09/'10 when I had an invite to stop at Mike's place after what was once known as THE FORDBARN GATHERING in Florida... and is now called the Barner's Bash.
Mike, here is my formal request for another invite to see those cars...on hopefully a future trip down to your area for Amelia Island/Bikers Week (but don't own a bike )/Vic's next Barner's Bash. Now if I do get another invite...I can assure you it will be planned as an early stop on the way down and not the end of the trip when I'm way over on the west coast of Florida and have probably consumed massive amounts of Mr Moose's BBQ'D ribs and several cases of his cold 'Schlitzers'

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 05-07-2012 at 04:39 PM.
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote