View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 05:00 PM   #4
Keith True

Default Re: Comments on wanted to buy section

I'm the other way around.If they are too lazy or stupid to use a telephone then they don't need to be dealing with me.I sell lots of old junk,tractors,trucks,parts,a little bit of everything.I find if they are serious enough to talk to me on the phone then they have a serious interest.If they want to play email tag,without ever talking to me,for the most part they turn out to be tire kickers.One simple phone call will answer more questions than 10 back and forth emails.A few years ago I had a pair of ashtrays for a 400A.They came with a bunch of parts from an A guys estate.I didn't even know what they were for a few years.I advertised them,and included a phone number.One man that seemed interested said he had a few questions,I told him to call me,I will hold them in my hands and tell you anything you want to know.He just refused to call me.I got a call from a man in the midwest and he asked a dozen questions,I answered them,and he bought them.The man that wanted to play email tag got mad because I refused to write back and forth 10 times to answer 3 minutes worth of questions.
Keith True is offline   Reply With Quote