View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #128
TonyM

Default Re: V-8 Fords on Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by David J View Post
Tony , Bought 89 un-cut episodes of the " rascals " and havn't seen a single V-8 ford Not a lot of cars and the ones that are there appear to be 20's stuff . The bowery boys -east side kids - dead end kids are not looking good so far either . STILL SNOOPIN !!!!!!! . Did you get " O brother where art thou " ? Maybe you already did that one but it has some pretty good looks at a 33 4d that has a 34 hood and grille . Keep up the good work as this is pretty entertaining watching the stuff they could get away with back then . David J
David J

Thanks for the effort. After a couple of months of searching, I found my copy of The Blockheads. The tape snapped. Too bad. The tape was about 25 years old.

I am building up quite a listing of old V-8 Fords on Film. I have pages and pages yet to be posted; I really appreciate any help I get on this little side project of mine. Thanks to all who posted on this thread.

MORE V-8 FORDS ON FILM

Several days ago I watched a movie called The Crooked Way (1949).
Turned out to be a late forties Ford Fest.

1949 Ford Sedan
1949 Ford Convertible
1947-48 (?) Ford Coupe
1949 Ford Sedan
1948 Ford Fordor Police Car
1946 Ford Tudor Sedan
1947-48 Ford Fordor
1949 Ford Fordor Sedan

There were a lot of V-8 Fords in this one and I was truly afraid of counting the same cars twice. Lucky for me many of the cars appeared at the same time in the same scene toward the end, assuaging my fear of double or triple counts of individual cars. There could be more Fords in this one than this count.

TonyM.

Last edited by TonyM; 01-22-2011 at 04:09 PM.
TonyM is offline   Reply With Quote