View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 02:59 AM   #16
wingski

Default Re: To a or not to a

Another reason why I’m starting to have doubts about the ’29 cabriolet is the people that I grew up with are dropping like flies. Mentally I don’t feel as old as my actual years, and life is still exciting most of the time. So, I’m beginning to think that the time that I spend on the cabriolet would be better spent working on something that I/we can drive year around while I still work on it.

I think it would be so cool to drive a really sharp looking A into our nearest city in the middle of a rainstorm or snowstorm. I only see these old cars being driven in nice weather, and I know why. It takes a lot of time and work to keep a sharp looking older car sharp looking. However, that’s the kind of stuff I love doing.

The night before last, I dreamed that I had a canary yellow PT cruiser that was oxidized. While I was in the grocery store, someone had rubbed out and waxed a round area about the size of a soft-ball right above the driver’s door. I woke up frustrated as hell because I was not able to get the car home and finish rubbing it out and waxing it. I’ve never owned a PT cruiser and never really wanted to. Figure that one out.

I wasn’t kidding about not being able to sell my ’29. The only way for me to get rid of it would be to trade for something to take its place, but I don’t know how to do that.

Any suggestions?

Mike
wingski is offline   Reply With Quote