View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 07:07 AM   #31
sugarmaker

Default Re: 1932 The Deuce, Dually, Dump Truck

Thanks Guys!
The shop is a dream I have had for 20 years or more. Being of similar age as Mr Sisson (I was born in early 52) and of reasonable health I decided to take the plunge and just build it! I have not regreted it yet. Still gobs of work to do on the inside. I already have enough "junk" as the wife calls it to fill it too!
GB, Man your 32 looks awesome! I think these look great with the flat bed. I see your headlights look just like mine too. So I assume this was a typical change to go up to the sealed beam headlights? Your rims and tires look awesome! Now Im jealous!!

Off to the shop to help Jim work on his 29 Doodle Tug. We got it started for the first time in maybe 20 years?? John, The Model A guy, provide the parts and details for the final testing and start up. We think this is a factory tug that moved product? Today we evaluate why the axle has moved forward on the left side of the rear end. Also to get the battery box and new battery in place, and attach the seat, and secure the muffler and put in a gas shut off .......:

A glimpse:

Just added a pintle hitch for him to attach his nice wagon to it!

Yea he need to get on here and start his own thread! He has a 29 Doodle bug also,Its next to come over to the shop. We are trying to get this stuff ready for the July 16th Pioneer Steam and Gas Engine Show in Sagertown PA featuring Ford Tractors. Hoping to have the debut of the 32 there also.

Regards,
Chris
sugarmaker is offline   Reply With Quote