View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #57
Scott H

Default Re: Hey Fellas... Some Clarification...

Well I hope the guys who have modified cars and trucks decide to stick around.

Like many have already said in this thread, I'm not signing on here looking for info on street rods or how to put a chevy in my 36 Ford.

But I do find interest and welcome the threads and posts about how to fit something from a later year on to an earlier car. Heck, even if a guy wanted to run a 289 v8 in one of these old cars he would probably have lots of relevant questions about everything else on his car except the new engine. Like how to do king pins, how to rebuild the door innards, what to do with gauges and all sorts of things.

Just because the car has one or two modifications doesn't mean you can't find valuable info here on the rest of the car.

I really enjoy the Ford Barn, and I also log onto the HAMB and MustangsandMore. Mustangs site seems to be the most tolerant, except they also have the Political Pit forum for when the guys want a bit more heated discussion. HAMB makes no bones about expressing their opinions, often in colorful language. That's why I like the Barn and the Mustang site, the moderators are very good about keeping it clean and keeping it friendly.

Ryan - THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO TO RUN THIS SITE, it really IS appreciated!

Last edited by Scott H; 01-20-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Scott H is offline   Reply With Quote