View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 08:57 AM   #26
McMimmcs

Default Re: I made my 75 Birthday - Hooray

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry, NJ View Post
I'm in the "Three quarters of a century club" too (76 in july) My aches and pains are growing, the time I can work is getting shorter! I can't imagine why? That's why I listed my Town Sedan, I know I'll never finish it. Could it be some of that cheap beer I drank when I was younger? Maybe it was all the cigarettes I inhaled. We all feel guilty about our younger lives and the things we did! Oh if only---------! The truth is we were just like everyone else and we weren't (most of us anyway) so bad. Age can be a pretty nice thing at times. My hearing is, uhh, we'll' just say "Not so good" anymore. I've already had the operation for cataracts, best thing I ever did! My left knee is giving me a lot of trouble. I watched my Dr stick a rather large needle in it and draw off about a half a cup of clear water out of it. I've got a cyst on my private parts. And low back pain from my old scoliosis operation. God, there's a lot of pain sometimes! But I still can do at least a half a day's work! I'm finishing up one of the apartments in my three family. Somehow,This is new, I always thank God for a new day each morning. I never was religious but I've to think about just how precious and tenous life is. Happy Birthday!
Terry
Thanks Terry I have been down many of the same roads and yes I thank God every morning for one more day! Kind regards, Wayne
McMimmcs is offline   Reply With Quote