View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 10:59 AM   #55
redmodelt

Default Re: Is this rumour correct?

I have seen both clubs publications and everyone wants to say how great they are and worth the price of joining! I understand that as club publications they are published to keep members informed on happenings around the country, but I could care less esp showing pictures elephants instead of the cars that went on the tour. I am more interested in teck stuff and even that falls short.

While it is true I am more Model T in my interest, even those club magazines fall short in my OP for the reasons I would be interested in joining.

I am glad our Model T club does not require joining a national club, frankly I would have to skip of lot of MicD's happy meals to pay, oh wait I all ready do!

There is one A club in the Portland/Vancouver area that does not require membership in national club, that would be the club for me if I had an A.

Even the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America has an on-line membership that is quite a bit lower then the one with printed magazine. Maybe something for ALL the clubs to think about? Or even a supporting level with full benefits of the club but no magazine. The clubs would be supported and all important information could be found on their web site.

Oh for bathroom office reading, how about a lap top? LOL