View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 10:45 PM   #45
Slowmotoring

Default Re: Changing of the Guard

This discussion has me wondering. How many of you actually drive your cars? I dont mean just parades or once a month to go get ice cream. Im talking about actually taking the car out and going for a sunday cruise just for the fun of it, or after dinner on those nice summer days. Ya know, a few thousand miles a year or even more. I have to think that getting these cars out more for the younger generations to see and enjoy would spark interest, and if you know of a youngster bring them for a ride! Not every kid is going to turn into a car guy, but very few kids will turn into car guys if they dont have any exposure. I think younger generations will be more likely to get involved too if they see them out driving around and dont think of them as just some old car thats too old to use and has to sit in the garage because its to precious to take out. Im not saying all of us driving our a’s will solve the issues facing the future of our hobby, but showing as many people young and old how much fun these cars can be will certainly help.
Slowmotoring is offline   Reply With Quote