View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 11:55 AM   #7
Ian1932

Default Re: A Shout of Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35fordtn View Post
Wow it’s good to hear of someone else of a younger age enthusiastic about these cars
I have been always interested in them but my dad was involved in several hobbies including airplanes, which i was into heavy at one time. When he worked on cars, i was working on girls or i was really young. Now i have a family and a decent job my interest really took off. I enjoy "not" knowing so much because when i take something kinda crappy and get it to look nice, the mental reward is really great. I am fortunate that my dad collected so much stuff as i could never afford to buy buy buy. Pretty much its cost of paint and my time. I never was into the hot rod stuff and never really cared about that at all. Im fascinated by old Detroit and bury myself in documentaries about early fords and Henry Ford, also the old city of Detroit back in the day. I have also spent several nights sleeping in the back of a station wagon, then walking Carlise and Hershey for days. I am also fortunate that i have an extended family heavy into drag racing, they have a excellent engine shop, so when it comes to engines they can really help me out with minimal cost...

Last edited by Ian1932; 11-19-2019 at 12:06 PM.
Ian1932 is offline   Reply With Quote