View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 09:38 AM   #1811
Vic Piano

Default Re: What I Did on My Lunch Hour

We had a very productive day yesterday, at the Cigar City Flatheads garage, aka the playhouse. The crew on hand included Steve, Cliff, Don and Dick. We got a lot of work done on Don's '50 rag top and we had a banner day where my '39 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible is concerned, we buttoned up most of the loose ends for the ignition wiring and actually fired her up and drove out of the garage and around the block. I still have a lot to do as far as getting everything back together in the LZ but, it sure was fun driving her again, even if I was sitting on an old milk crate... We finished everything off with a visit to our local deli for PIZZA. Here are a few photos of some of the fun. Steve has been busy adding some nice touches to his already very cool '46 Coupe, and Dick has done some nice detailing under the hood of his '39 Coupe. After we 'kicked tires' for a while, it was time to get down to some serious fun in the garage. After we got the LZ running, we all pilled into my '39 CS and went for PIZZA. As usual, we had a blast and I want to thank all the guys for their help.

Last edited by Vic Piano; 02-01-2015 at 09:46 AM.
Vic Piano is offline   Reply With Quote