View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 08:37 AM   #15
Cadillac Bill

Default Re: What year is my engine?

Thank you, Red. The seller sent me a copy of the book, it came with my car that you mentioned and I am going through it I also appreciate your links. Did no know Facebook had a Speedster page. With the rest, I have closed a thread I had on another forum with:

"My original question as to who built my car, there is no known answer. I asked the dealer and he bought it at an auction. There was no documentation. Case closed. He bought it as what it is. I bought it from him. Case closed.

Is it a true representation of a 1913 Model T Speedster? There never was a 1913 Speedster made by Ford. Speedsters were built by people from more or less Ford parts along with outside manufacturers. Parts were replaced and upgraded over the last century.

So, to myself, I am calling it a 1913 Model T Speedster. It came with 1913 on it's Livingston VEE radiator. Since there are no certain answers, I am keeping it.

In the common vulgarity, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and many people have more than one!

Case closed. I am going for a drive in my very new Speedster!"

You can dissect a Model T, but you can't kill it!
Cadillac Bill is offline   Reply With Quote