View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 07:21 PM   #8
SeaSlugs

Default Re: Leg room 29 CCPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsprecher View Post
There have been a few threads that address this in part, but I thought I would ask the question directly.

I am 6'2" 205 lbs. The sense I get is that the CCPU is cramped quarters inside. Of course, no Model A has much room, but I gather that the CCPU may be worse than many other body styles. Other threads have mentioned difficulties getting in the driver's door because of the spare tire.

I know the real answer is finding one to try out, but until I can do that, I thought I would post my inquiry here.

Thanks,
I have sat behind the wheel of several model A's (not driving, just sitting) and ridden shotgun in 2 29 trucks. Even as a passenger i feel a bit cramped in the cabs but you can get used to it.

your about my height and im a bit heavier and i always find it tricky to get in and out. I find my knees stuck against the door post and back to the seat if i enter wrong.

Altho im used to "cozy" places as i fit rather comfortably in a chevette....once you get your shoes off...(hit the brakes hard and you inadvertantly hit the gas too lol)