View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 01:30 PM   #13
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: Eddie Meyer Intake, No Fan Mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Koehn View Post
Does someone know of similar low profile intake ? I am looking for the shortest intake/carb combo available. Height is going to be a close one for the destination vehicle. I would rather not cut a hole in the hood.
Here's a selection of low two carb intakes in order left to right Eddie Meyer, Burns, Fenton and Almquist. Height wise the Eddie Meyer, Fenton and Burns all measure 2-5/8 inches in height.
The lowest two carb intake is the Almquist it measures 2-1/4 high.
You can see from the photo the three intakes that include the front mounting location. The Burns intake has the carbs set closer together so the generator can be located in the stock location. Each of these intakes are available if interested send me PM.
Ronnieroadster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0483.jpg (34.2 KB, 75 views)
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH

Last edited by Ronnieroadster; 11-04-2021 at 02:20 PM.
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote