View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:32 AM   #789
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Katherine.
I well remember a girl in my school class by the name of Katherine. I’ve seen her only briefly only once since I left school in 1965. I heard she was living on an island in Queensland and I intended to meet with her after 54 years. I called her brother for contact information and he advised she died only 10 days previous.
Well it was today I visited the island on which she lived. Yes people knew her and liked her. Her husband had apparently died many years ago and she lived with a “partner” for many years. I asked a woman ambo who knew her well and she spoke about Katherine in a commendatory way. I asked about her partner and was told she could not divulge information about him or others. I pointed out to her I had not seen Katherine in many years and I would like to find something of her life. No, rules were rules.
The ambulance is a semi government organisation and being staffed by government servants the initiative they may have had is killed when they started this job. That is a shame and I guess that is the reason government is so bureaucratic and inefficient. What is that song? Little boxes? Whilst many of us are gullible not everyone will yield to forces that compete to control us. They are of course the government and the trendies who call themselves progressive and the elites. They are also found in universities schools and the media. Do I call them progressives and elites? Certainly not. Infact quite the contrary. What was the quote from a former American president about fooling people? Yes, you know it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg burecrat.JPG (34.8 KB, 2 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote