View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #785
History

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Woofa was a great looking dog and I'm sure matched his looks with personality. They do not live long enough and I'm sure you miss woofa greatly

. I love dogs, always have. I like cats too but they are similar to women, especially our female cat and can be, ah, independent??.?? Before our son left for college his mother got him a German Shepard because she thought, he will make tracks home every chance he gets to see the dog . The German Shepard is with me almost 24/7. I let her ride in my trucks, she stays in the house and she knows her surroundings within a 40 mile area (on the hiway) better than my kids did when they got their driving licenses. She is soooo smart, BUT she chases her tail when she's happy and shadows and reflections drive her nuts. She takes two large rocks in our landscape, one inback of the house and one in front and takes her front paws and rolls the rock toward her and literally talks to the rocks as she's doing it. I have video if anyone wants to see as I'm not sure I can post it directly here and only a dog lover wants to see it anyway. My son was helping me move several tons of large rocks (by hand) on a bank so we could put drain pipe under it. The German Shepard had large rocks strewn everywhere as she spoke to them.

Wife ran over my little pound mut last thanksgiving and it killed her and it almost killed me. I've never had a dog that loved me like the little one. She would walk around 50 people and come straight to me. The German Shepard loves me for the rides
History is offline   Reply With Quote