View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 04:54 PM   #15
Eccentric Old Guy

Exclamation Re: Inquiring about transporting Model A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill's Auto Works View Post
Hello Odie,

Welcome to the forum!

$2000.00 for the quality of a Uship transporter (or lack there of) is very high! My prices are on the higher end of the spectrum because of the Quality personalized single car service I provide & that is right at what I would charge for Enclosed. I am not available to help you though as April is booked almost completely already in the eastern half of the country.

Feel free to check out the link below in case you need help in the future for a transport.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
Thanks, Bill.......since I first posted, I got a quote from a shipper right here in MT that's better.....$1679......enclosed trailer.....still checking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
Old guy,
I was referring to uship. Give them a window of say 30 days and the price is much cheaper then a week.
also, you can quote what you want to pay and they can counter. Dont be afraid of uship.

I have had good success. yes there are nominal fees. Do you list on ebay and not pay fees? I have also done well with selling on ebay......
Thanks ronn......I've been doing some checking around. I'll check out Uship again and try to give a top price. (I didn't see that before, and will look for it) I'll also give a 30 day window, and see what comes up.

Thank you gentlemen.......your input has helped me get my bearings......well, a little bit anyway! Ha,ha!

odie, the eccentric old guy!
Eccentric Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote