View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 01:07 AM   #21
Drive Shaft Dave

Default Re: NEED YOUR HELP ON THE Milwaukee,Wisconsin Ford Plant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiedog View Post
HI:

If someone that lives in the Mid West and has a "R" Stamped on the front cross brace of there Car or Truck I need to talk to you.

As I might know where your CAR or TRUCK was made and it would help me out as to what I need to know about the Ford Plant in Milwaukee, WI as I'm doing research on that Plant so like I said if you have a "R" Stamped on the front cross brace of your Car or Truck PLEASE get a hold of me ASAP.

As I'm trying to find out how many Cars and Trucks have the Stamping of the "R" on the front cross braces of your Vehicles .

Thanks Let Me Know

Reggiedog
I own a April 1930 coupe stamped into the cross brace is the letter R with four numbers. I have been told by reputable people on this forum that it may have been stamped incorrectly such as DR meaning Denver or CR Chester Pennsylvania. In other words they may have not stamed the D or the C. Someone thought maybe it was R meaning the Richmond Ca. plant but this coupe has all the 30 features on it. Richond didn't open untill late thirty one. Yes you have an interesting theory going on here as i would like to learn more. Thanks , Dave.

Last edited by Drive Shaft Dave; 03-02-2017 at 01:13 AM.
Drive Shaft Dave is offline   Reply With Quote