View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 06:22 PM   #27
39portlander

Default Re: Model T as a daily driver

Well nothing like bringing up a good debate from the past, I wonder if he has been driving a T as a daily driver? Well since were on the topic....

Drive it, model A,T or flathead ford. Did you spend all that time and labor/parts to let it collect dust in your garage? It's finally spring get it out there and use it.

It might be a horseless carriage with a motor but millions before us drove them from point A to point B then why not now, thats what the darned thing was made for.

You know your roads and traffic, pick your routes accordingly during the work week when that ever happens and go for it

Is it worth it, if you actually had one and new how to drive one that wouldn't even be a question.

Neighbor: hey Jim don't you have a real nice brass model T.

Jim: As a matter of fact I do, just put another thousand dollars in parts/shipping and my labor fixing it up over the winter.

Neighbor: Dang Jim why don't you take that T out more, drive it to work a few times during the week the weather is great!

Jim: Awe man I can't it's the least safest car on the road and oh boy the "safety" aspect is concerning, yeah I'm actually scared of it because some people think its not safe to drive. What a dilemma.

Makes total sense Stay safe, keep your social distance and drive your Model T fellas!!

Last edited by 39portlander; 04-01-2020 at 06:54 PM.
39portlander is offline   Reply With Quote