Criminally Negligent

The vehicle is not rated to tow the trailer
The vehicle cannot safely stop 🛑 with the trailer
The operator could be found criminally negligent
if an accident occurred 🙄

No insurance company will knowingly issue a policy
or honor a claim for that set up

Jim
I am not intimately familiar with this particular rig, only know what I see in the picture. I hope that you are and that you are not presenting such a list of assumptions as fact. Tow trucks of that vintage towed vehicles with no additional brakes on the vehicle being towed. The trailer in the picture COULD have vacuum brakes which would make it better than zero additional brakes like a tow truck. It's unlikely IMO that this car has a stock rear with stock gears (3.78) as the clutch is simply not big enough to handle the load. That, coupled with the rear wheels and the stance suggests to me that the car may be outfitted with a heavy diff with VERY low gearing, much like an AA which would increase it's tow capability and reduce it's top speed making it MUCH safer than a "stock" coupe. Of course all of this is pure speculation as i am not familiar with the cars specs as it sits. My point is that, unless you KNOW this car and exactly how it is set up, what you posted is conjecture and should not be presented as fact.
Licensed to kill is offline   Reply With Quote