View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 03:03 PM   #40
V8COOPMAN

Default Re: PCV VALVE SYSTEM for 8BA with Early Intake Manifold

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN View Post
Hello Fortunate....This might be interesting, at least to YOU and me. Can you give me an exact model number for that Fenton manifold, or maybe a better description? Can we assume that it IS an intake made for the later '49-'54 engine? No mistake there, the rest of you's guys! The "C"8BA is the Canadian version, and Canuck flatheads lasted into 1954 beyond the border. Any other interesting details about your project? DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunateson View Post
Yep. I have all that I need but still am curious about a PCV valve system for my application.

Fortunate......Ya know, way back there in post #16 of this thread, I asked: "Can you give me an exact model number for that Fenton manifold, or maybe a better description?" You've asked every question under the sun since then (which I've tried my best to answer), but I don't recall you helping me out (YET) with a better ID on that Fenton manifold, or at least a picture or two. I can't reasonably begin to help you with YOUR application if I don't know what we're working with. So, the ball's back in your court....again! DD

'35-'36 W/8BA & MECHANICAL FAN

T5 W/TORQUE TUBE
V8COOPMAN is offline   Reply With Quote