View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 04:20 AM   #9
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Body Interior Variation

As for "how do we explain variable configurations that absolutely appear original." Anything could have happened over the life of the car. Anything is possible for the right amount of money. What I look at is not is it possible but is it probable. Is it possible that an owner would want a different interior then what was offered. YES it is. Is it probable that a dealer would rip out an interior and have one made custom with materials and reinstall it increasing the cost of the car considerably to the customer? No I don't think so. Would the buyer have known about the rear light on the Town Sedan and wanted to pay the money to have a custom interior made without the light? Again it does not make sense to me. Possible or probable that is the question.

If someone has any documentation on variations available to the customer directly from Ford we would like to see it.