View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Body Interior Variation

You ask good questions but you also are using references that are not 100% accurate. You also are mentioning Town Cars, -which to my knowledge never came with Brown Check wool. Maybe you have documentation that can support this?

To begin with, it all boils down to documentation. Can you prove what you are trying to convince others of? As stated above, many form of literature were accurate during their printing period but more recent research has proven different. One of the most accurate forms of documentation is to look at original Ford prints including assembly drawings, engineer releases (-notes), purchase orders, and even the Body Parts List book from Ford. Ford's written operating procedures and material specifications have been proven to be very accurate when compared to what was specified vs. all original vehicles with providence & and documentation.

Two other thoughts I will offer to you. Using the phrase "I have heard ..." has been the preface to more incorrect statements about the Model-A than most people will ever know. My point is don't use hearsay to form your opinion about what is correct or incorrect.
Also know that the 'Judging Standards' in not 100% accurate in every situation or scenario as it pertains to your automobile, -however the answer(s) it provides its readers is 100% accurate until Ford documentation can be used by the reader to substantiate a difference.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)