View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 07:39 AM   #15
77Birdman

Default Re: Hershey Weather forecast

I have been many, many times and have never bought a program. The one time I wish I had I was looking for 'Old Cars Magazine' to renew and after several wild goose chases never found them. I am the wandering aimlessly person, with no clue. However I have been there enough that I have a pretty good idea of what is where. Seems the vendors set up in the same spots every year. My cars are from the 70's so I really dont go there with expectations of buying anything, I usually end up with literature or an odd license plate. I also love to walk through the car corral. I agree if you are planning on a purchase from a known vendor to place your order for pickup at the field and save on shipping. I also go to Carlisle every spring and its pretty much a different vibe than Hershey. Although a lot of the vendors with tool junk and such are there as well. If you have a chance take a look at the AACA museum. Its only a mile or two away from the show fields, you will most likely be closer to it from the parking fields.
77Birdman is offline   Reply With Quote