View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 11:19 AM   #1
53MERC

Default A Big "Thank You" to The Mentor

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of the nicest, and most helpful guys I've ever met. Merc Cuzer (Roy) has taken me under his wing since I joined Ford Barn. This 53 is the oldest car I have ever owned. Roy owns a 53 Merc Monterey convert as many of you know, and I have a 53' Merc sedan.
My wife and I were fortunate enough to meet Roy and his lovely wife Brenda on a recent trip to Colorado to see our daughter and new grandbaby.
They are the nicest folks you would ever want to meet. BTW- Brenda has one of the nicest 70' Cougars I've ever laid eyes on. It's a jaw dropper!

In the short time I have been on Ford Barn, Roy has helped me on so many repairs that I am working on. His detailed photos and information have been invaluable every step of the way.
Roy even offered to bring my radio back from the dead when we were out there. It now not only has working buttons and plays perfectly, but it is set up to play music through wireless bluetooth! Who would have thunk it?

"Thank you" Roy, and all you helpful members on Ford Barn that make this hobby fun.
-Doug-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Mentor.jpg (54.8 KB, 34 views)
53MERC is offline   Reply With Quote