View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #1
31 Model A

Location: Here I am in front of Todd's Grocery in 1931 selling Grit newspapers
Default Are you or are you not!!!! That is my question....

a Mechanic....a mechanic enough to do absolutely every repair on your A yourself or do you only do what we called in the military, 1st echelon maintenance, check oil levels, air pressure, lights, etc. Do you seek out someone more qualified than your self to do the work, are you "edjamakated' enough in mechanical know-how to read and learn and then do.
I know the answer from some is quite obvious but some times, rarely though, the experts might need help with something, just having someone hold a wrench.............
I did a bit of 2nd echelon work on Sarah last winter with the help and direction from those here who knew what I didn't but no way could I venture into many things Larry did and will be doing over this winter. I'm just not that 'edjamakated' nor do I have the interest nor do I have the tools or the proper place. Hey, some are lovers and some are mechanics!!! Which one or you??????????????????????

"Hey Lady, ya wanna buy a Grit?"

"If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old" Will Rogers
31 Model A is offline   Reply With Quote