Thread: Roy Nacewicz
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 07:29 PM   #95
VeryTangled

Default Re: Roy Nacewicz

I was a noob, in a hotel in Hiawassee Ga during a V-8 Meet.

It was probably the first day I ever saw Michael Driskell. And there lies another tale.

I dialed, and Roy he answered. Maybe he was happy to hear from someone in that town. I wanted a vacuum line from dizzy to manifold for my 36. Best conversation ever. And we won't even doubt the piece that came in the mail. In the years after I always nodded my head in the correct direction when in the vicinity, but didn't feel super-worthy to take him away from the long line of buddies waiting to get a word.

That black oxide coating (triple run) is heavenly and I love opening a bag his fasteners to put into my car(s)! Especially when chucking some crap that jackleg's have put on my car after their small brains decided to toss the original Ford fasteners and replace them with junk. We have the last word, Roy, you and I.

You can't really have a moment of silence on a message board... But this person was worthy of it.

Edit to add: I really dig libraries too! If I had access to BFRC on a daily basis... They would need to rotate the chairs in the reading room because I'd be wearing one chair out for being plopped in it for an hour or three every single day. MOST AMAZING LIBRARY EVER! And this is from a guy who has easy access to the United States Library Of Congress!

Have you thought about supporting the Early Ford V-8 Foundation Museum?

Last edited by VeryTangled; 04-24-2019 at 07:50 PM.
VeryTangled is offline   Reply With Quote