View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 11:47 AM   #32
draustinhealy

Default Re: The new 1940 Ford Book is now available

Being new to this forum, I must say that there are MANY great authors and contributors that offer wonderful advice and help here.

That being said, when I heard that Mr. Kubarth's book was being released, I ordered one.

Yesterday, after an exhausting day of work, I arrived home to find the book waiting for me at the front door. After pouring a glass of my favorite Kentucky bourbon, I sat down at the dining room table to read through it. I couldn't put it down! It contains an amazing amount of material with great detail. It is extremely well written, easy to follow and accurately relays his level of expertise for these cars. To me, the book is invaluable and is worth much more than the asking price.
In fact, working in higher ed, I have seen people receive their Doctorate that have not performed the level of research that Mr. Kubarth has done to complete his book. Therefore, if I had the authority, I would absolutely bestow an honorary degree for his level of expertise, craftsmanship and work specifically related to this vehicle. As such, THANK YOU, Dr. Kubarth! I truly appreciate your accomplishment with the book!
draustinhealy is offline   Reply With Quote