View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #96
4tl8ford

Default Re: Hey Fellas... Some Clarification...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsiegel View Post
I honestly don't know what some might consider me, my truck.
I'm a one vehicle guy, flathead engine but on the way to a t-5 transmission. Original flies and bees still jammed between the dash and the front windshield.
One of my posts upset someone (not sure if he was a moderator or not) who asked me to post my questions someplace else. While the other guys were in defense of my future change to a mostly stock 49 F-1.
So I'm going to ask the people who run this site to decide if I belong here or not.
Check my history which will give you a good description of my vehicle ( the determining factor) and If you feel I don't fit in, please block my user name or let me know that I have passed the line with my truck and I'll figure things out someplace else. But keep in mind that I have no mentor and all my knowledge over the past 6 months has come from this site only.
There are some folks here who will have a Hissy Fit if it isn't as Henery made it - I really don't understand how they can use today's gas, oil and air the way they carry on - When Ryan bought Shelly out he said he would keep the Ford Barn as was without any changes - I take his words on that.
As long as it is a Ford with a Ford it's all right (Tremec was originated in Mexico by Ford and Borg Warner so it's a Ford in my book)
1952 Ford F2 (Driver)
1948 Ford F1 Panel (Frame off resto-rod)
1946 Ford Coupe (Basket case)
4tl8ford is offline   Reply With Quote