View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 12:30 AM   #5
TerryH

Default Re: Collector Car Insurance

I had Grundy for several years, until someone mentioned some of their restrictions on how you drive your Model A. So I called Grundy directly, and asked to speak to someone about my policy and any restrictions I might have. I told them I am retired, but like to drive my Model A several times a week, that I usually drive it to the Post Office, grocery store, and other routine errands, but not long distances. I was then told their coverage is designed for folks only driving their cars occasionally and not routinely as I was doing. They were very clear on that, and suggested with my driving habits I should look elsewhere for coverage. I had no other problem with Grundy and know many are very happy with them....I am just relaying what I was told about my driving, and they reiterated only for occasional, not repetitive use....and I told them again it wasn’t for driving to work...I was retired....they understood that. So I decided to go with AAA, who have no restrictions, other than not for driving to work....
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote