View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 08:49 AM   #28
BillCNC

Default Re: Mikesspeedshop NC-Shock Rebuilder BEWARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2M View Post

How many bad reviews do you see about Bratton's, Langs (Model T parts), Berg's radiators? One? None? Why is that you think? Why is it you think Brassworks gets bad reviews, and Berg's doesn't?
SAY WHAT???

I'm sorry but I totally disagree. Iv'e tried just about every "A" parts house and ALL the parts houses carry ALL the same parts by All the same manufacturers and they ALL have a lot of trash parts. Almost every part whether be a Licenses ford re-pop or Vintage, ... they are all the same, ... most need reworking. So, ... No parts house is without it's complaint's, I'm just tired of leaving bad reviews. It's a further waste of my time after I spend a considerable amount of time making a new part correct.

My latest issue with Bratton's, ... I bought everything for a complete rebuild of the steering Box and steering column. They sent me spark rods so bent they had no chance of ever working. I called them and they sent me 2 new ones, ... BENT just like the first set but probably usable if I spend time on "fixing a ROD". You would think someone would check that they were not bent before they sent the second set, ... NOPE, ... 3 weeks down the drain. it took about a 1/2 hour to straighten them correctly. The damage was during mfg. of the product, as the boxes came to me like someone walked them here.

So Again, ... Nobody smells like roses in the A parts house, ... nobody.

Regards
Bill

Last edited by BillCNC; 05-05-2019 at 08:55 AM.
BillCNC is offline   Reply With Quote