View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 01:02 PM   #26
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: Mikesspeedshop NC-Shock Rebuilder BEWARE

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2M View Post
This guy's credibility as an engine re-builder went down the toilet...and rightly so.

I'm calling 'bs' on that comment. First off, I know Ron very, very well, ...and I know Russ and 'Red' very well. Russ' reputation did not go downhill whatsoever by his comment. He & Red have as much, -if not more business than they can handle. Russ has a very 'strong' personality however he is one of the best in the business. If you need someone 'politically correct, -he likely is not your first choice however if you can overlook his personality, he is an excellent craftsman. On the other hand, the late Fred, Bob, Seth and several others in those threads thrive off of controversy, ...and most of the time you never hear all of the story. Notice what Ron said about when they got the same engine back from Tony and installed the flywheel. You see, Russ was getting scathed for producing a bad product (-short block) twice yet Tony would have too had Ron not been smart enough to pick-up on the flywheel having an issue that was out of Russ' or Tony's control.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote