View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 11:00 PM   #23
Ian1932

Default Re: Step x Step = Posting Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcarman View Post
Thank you Ian for your help. I have semi learned this skill. Unfortunately there are too many critics. I have followed your thread on the 32 roadtser which has been fascinating. I'll continue to follow but will no longer be posting any questions or comments on the Ford Barn. I should never have posted any pics of our 3 window as it doesn't meet the criteria of this forum. Yes the cars are fun. The 3 window has been in our family since 1961 and the 5 window since 1972.

Tom, i know people can act crappy...I think the comment came from someone that didnt like the blurry photo. Dont let it get to you. I have been there and its frustrating and i understand...My post was to try to help people experiment so they can share their photos but also share their ideas to help people like me with little knowledge. Without a doubt, i guarantee, everyone that saw your car while you were learning how to post a picture thinks its a great looking car and surley the comment wasnt to smash your car because it wasnt meeting the criteria...My car doesnt meet the criteria either...lol, we are the same!
Ian1932 is offline   Reply With Quote